fucked things from today Last page

• dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 09:48 report
    "I love their ability to say things"

This was written in the attitude CD review section in reference to that god awful Gus and Frank band.

That is fucked.

Something else that is fucked is that half of my minidisc has been deleted.

Also, I have now been sick for a total of 7 weeks.

It's all fucked. What is fucked for you mother fuckers today?
  • lost octopus wrote on 16 Jul '04, 09:50 report
    Nothing. Later this month i'm going to see Alice Cooper, Grand Funk Railroad and Prince. You can all eat me
  • lisa wrote on 16 Jul '04, 09:56 report
    I can't stop myself from looking like a stoned prostitute this morning. I don't understand, and it is disturbing me very much.
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 10:01 report
    snot, snot everywhere!!
  • lost octopus wrote on 16 Jul '04, 10:16 report
    I can't stop myself from looking like a stoned prostitute this morning. I don't understand, and it is disturbing me very much.

what's wrong with that?
  • random poster wrote on 16 Jul '04, 10:31 report
    1. I'm kinda tired.
    2. at work until 3pm.
    3. distracted as fuck
  • jezzaboogie wrote on 16 Jul '04, 10:34 report
    Today's is real wicked because my bro remembered to make me a copy of Sucidal Tendencies' Freedumb.
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 10:51 report
    no jezza, you're not allowed to do that! if good stuff happens you can shove it up your arse. now I'm going to have to balance it out.

Have to finish and hand in centrelink forms today, that's fucked by default.

Cut my mouth from soothers.

have to listen to fat bogans in the mercury office singing outkast.

have to meet a total cunt bag at 1, although apprently he knows of a way for me to make money. It doesn't make him less of an arsehole though!
  • lost octopus wrote on 16 Jul '04, 10:59 report
    have to meet a total cunt bag at 1, although apprently he knows of a way for me to make money.

Prostitution or Amway?

edit: typo
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:01 report
    i'm too sick for whoring.

I hope it's something arty.
  • forum joe wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:10 report
    I'm kinda tired after not getting much sleep last night, but hey, that's about it. It's friday, I got a gig tonight, I can sleep in tomorrow, all my housework is done, I have heaps of clean clothes to wear, my house is tidy, my broadband is working fine (except the ps2 bit) I had a great radio show last night, and I'm going to have sex this weekend.

Yep, I'm a happy man.
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:13 report
    god you SUCK joe. kick a girl while she's down why don't you!
  • dogarse wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:15 report
    have to listen to fat bogans in the mercury office singing outkast.

That sounds cool.

I want to go for a surf, and there's meant to be surf soon, but there's not surf yet.
  • eggy666 wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:18 report
    I had to go see Gus and Frank last night

last night enforced why I hate Uni students so much, they don't shower, they are always drunk and they are all ugly
  • random poster wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:23 report
    last night enforced why I hate Uni students so much, they don't shower, they are always drunk and they are all ugly they sound like the good ones.
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:23 report
    actually, eggy, i find that most uni students, and i'm mainly referring to first years here are a little too clean. but they are damned ugly and constantly drunk though, you are right there.
  • jezzaboogie wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:30 report
    I'm with Dogarse: listening to fat bogans sing Outkast = real life comedy.

Going to centrelink ain't so bad either. I used to like to go in there with a big smile and try and cheer everybody up. It's just begging for a fun time. Why not try dancing?
  • barrabas wrote on 16 Jul '04, 11:50 report
    I'm going to have sex this weekend.

It's coupon day at the whorehouse?
  • ~spreckenstein~ wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:01 report
    i cant really hear anything

my eustachian tubes (spel) are clogged so i have to listen to Aiboforcen at very high volume and my dog doesnt like it

my neighbours must really like ebm and its associated offshoots because i havent had any grandmas complain yet. then again, i cant hear the doorbell.

stimulants for breakfast isnt a good idea.
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:07 report
    I'm with Dogarse: listening to fat bogans sing Outkast = real life comedy.

Going to centrelink ain't so bad either. I used to like to go in there with a big smile and try and cheer everybody up. It's just begging for a fun time. Why not try dancing?

perhaps i am not in the mood for this sort of real life comedy. god i hate being sick! argh, i am the grumpiest of all grumpies at the moment.

Centrelink is going to wait until monday because i need a full academic transcript and I have to go all the way into uni for that and i can't be bothered.

I am going to pick up a layby and buy myself some soup for lunch to cheer me up.
  • random poster wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:16 report
    I am going to ... buy myself some soup for lunch to cheer me up. eating pumpkin and pepper soup right now from soup and juice. I recommend it to anyone who feels the need to feel up some soup,
  • queen bubble wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:17 report

... or maybe I'm just jealous
  • jdt wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:25 report
    my body hurts and i'll burst your fucking eyeballs if you even look at me funny. back to school on monday, won't be able to see any of the people i really want to and be pestered by all the people i see.

back to work........
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:25 report
    I am going to ... buy myself some soup for lunch to cheer me up. eating pumpkin and pepper soup right now from soup and juice. I recommend it to anyone who feels the need to feel up some soup,

soup and juice do indeed to a very good soup and pumpkin is one of my favourite.

I had a pretty good one from Retro the other day with some yummy bread.

Soup is the best thing about winter and illness.
  • ~spreckenstein~ wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:28 report
    soup? nah fuck that, its sleeping longer in a warm comfy bed with not a worry in the world and no responsibilities. thats what is good about being sick in winter.
  • random poster wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:36 report
    soup? nah fuck that, its sleeping longer in a warm comfy bed with not a worry in the world and no responsibilities. thats what is good about being sick in winter. and jacking off
  • chent wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:40 report
    I'm trying to get psyched up to go and play in Queenstown tomorrow - w00t!!!
  • forum joe wrote on 16 Jul '04, 12:49 report

Yeah, your mamma was handing them out in the mall yesterday, trying to drum up some business.
  • lost octopus wrote on 16 Jul '04, 16:33 report
    yo' mama can push the car!
  • dork wrote on 16 Jul '04, 23:53 report
    well actually my day didn't turn out so bad.

after four hours at the mercury i met up with poo head. and he turned out to be ok today.

his money making scheme was lame though.

we ate sushi and i picked up some clothes off lay-buy.

then we went to woolworths and bought chips and chocolate. then i went and saw his new house (dirty sanchez's old pad!) and we watched day of the dead.

day of the dead was great. 28 days later sure did borrow heavily form this.

then i went home and curled up on the couch with some nice food and watched tellie and movies all night.

but now i can't sleep
  • lost octopus wrote on 16 Jul '04, 23:56 report
    then i went home and curled up on the couch with some nice food and watched tellie and movies all night.

but now i can't sleep

you can end your day by snuggling up to a cozy little undressed dwarf instead.
  • sekt wrote on 16 Jul '04, 23:57 report
    soup and juice do indeed to a very good soup and pumpkin is one of my favourite.
    And way-cool people work there.

Reading this thread made me realise I forgot to lodge my income report for cuntlink. Which means I wont get paid till Tuesday, which sucks cause I'm really fucking poor.
  • lisa wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:04 report
    Centrelink hate!!! grrr grr rr rrrrrrg
  • dork wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:04 report
    LO: who, who please tell me who?

Sekt: do you work there? or do you know people who do?

also, i finally checked out that clothing store opposite sush that has gps stuff in it. pretty cool!
  • lost octopus wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:11 report
    who, who please tell me who?

sorry to get your hopes up, i was just referring to the Naked Dwarf in general.

or did you know that and were just being playful?

i get so confused
  • dork wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:22 report
    bit of both

i'm sick and delusional.
  • sekt wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:25 report
    dork: Three of my good mates work there. I've yet to buy anything from there though.
  • red messy wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:27 report
    read the SOUP thread cunts!
  • dork wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:34 report
    in the words of moller.

why don't you call a wwhhhaaaaambulance.

it's my thread and i'll discuss what i want to!
  • dogarse wrote on 17 Jul '04, 00:42 report
    I went for a big walk in my new boardies trying to find surf and the rubbed the inside of my legs and now it hurts to walk. To make matters worse there was no surf, and to make matters even worse it doesn't look like there'll be surf tomorrow, and to make matters even worse it looks like there'll be good surf on Tuesday plus a very large open ocean swell and I have to get the sicky ferry to Japan.
  • ~spreckenstein~ wrote on 17 Jul '04, 05:17 report
    oh shit
    what a day. what a day if you can look it in the face and hold your vomit

still sick
    missed bus to get to town. turned up 20 minutes late to meet someone

ate sush
    drank red bull 1
    walked around town
    drank a red eye
    played zone 3 with a punk, a barbarian, a goth and a buddhist
    drank red bull 2
    walked to house of goth
    walked to another house of goth for curry and red dwarf
    walked to bridies
    drank guinness
    drank red bull 3
    walked to work
    drank red bull 4
    worked first set
    met prodigal sorcerer
    drank red bull 5
    chatted a bit
    drank red bull 6

now at this point i didnt even realise id drank so much red bull. i was fucking tired and groggy from being quite sick so its effects werent particularly noticed other than i knew i needed them to keep awake....

start to work second set
    started to overheat
    almost fainted mid conversation
    head starts to build up pressure
    bad bad bad bad bad
    chest hurts, kidneys hurt, muscles ache, head hurts
    spiritual advisor retrieves a lot of water with ice for me
    get through set (barely)
    go and talk to work colleagues
    work colleague checks my heart rate
    2 hours after the last redbull and im way over what i should be

no am home and feel like absolute balls, i hope i can sleep. dreaming while on stimulant overload is a really awful experience.
    there should be some law that bans you from being able to buy and consume 7 energy drinks whilst your brain is in total retard mode because of sickness.

i should have just stayed at home.
  • prodigal sorcerer wrote on 17 Jul '04, 13:57 report
    met prodigal sorcerer
    I met you too! You made me dance on The Blocks

i should have just stayed at home.
    But then you no meet me

I had a great night, but when I got home I didn't make it to the bathroom in time It's funny coz it's true. I fucking wet myself. How lame is that.
  • digi-osirus wrote on 17 Jul '04, 14:04 report
    Did you infect sprecky with your love aura?
  • prodigal sorcerer wrote on 17 Jul '04, 14:16 report
    Did you infect sprecky with your love aura?
    I shook his hand. I think that may have been bad enough. My hands were pretty sticky for some reason. Just sticky.
  • ~spreckenstein~ wrote on 17 Jul '04, 15:45 report
    im not sure if sticky counts as a love aura.... or if it does, i really should have washed my hands..

i feel like the poop.
  • dork wrote on 17 Jul '04, 17:22 report
    today is shit.

i stayed in bed til 1.

JDT visited me and saw the pit that is my room. i hope he had his shots.

really want to go have birthday drinks with a friend tonight but i fear i am far too sick.

good things though:

my laptop plays R4 dvds!
    my mum is making me chicken soup and toasted vienna for dinner.
    followed by mud cake.
  • sekt wrote on 17 Jul '04, 17:50 report
    I also woke up too late today. Then sat around for too long when I should have been thinking about a present for my mum's birthday tomorrow. That in itself was a huge challenge considering I had $19 to my name.

In the end I managed to come up with something for only $10 and two and a half hours of my time. Pity it sucks.
  • uncle guido wrote on 17 Jul '04, 20:15 report
    I got up at 3 today, still nursing a mushie hangover, fucken quiet night out last nite uncanny! possibly due to the shitful weather but that wasn't worying me last nite!!
  • prodigal sorcerer wrote on 17 Jul '04, 20:33 report
    sleep sucks. i was in bed at 4, and up at 8 this morning. bad hangover, but still awake. save your sleep for when you're on the bus, or on a plane, or waiting for the pub to open.
  • lost octopus wrote on 17 Jul '04, 22:20 report
    I also woke up too late today. Then sat around for too long when I should have been thinking about a present for my mum's birthday tomorrow. That in itself was a huge challenge considering I had $19 to my name.

In the end I managed to come up with something for only $10 and two and a half hours of my time. Pity it sucks.

why do you bother? what's the selfish cow ever done for you?
SHARE ON
FACEBOOK
SHARE ON
TWITTER
Use comma to separate email addresses
Or open in