The Lost Domain: John Henry Calvinist Memorial Gig

• andrew wrote on 19 Dec '12, 21:44 report
    Here240zwhn2] is the bandcamp of the memorial show for John Henry Calvinist, the core and soul of the mighty Lost Domain, lost to us now.

Have a listen to some wild, wild hymns - this is a recording with a certain something.
  • ben mason wrote on 19 Dec '12, 22:10 report
    Looks like An Unnatural Act just touched down in the states and should be 'ere in a few weeks too.
  • moth wrote on 20 Dec '12, 08:01 report
    One half of the core, the other half is alive and kicking in this very town. It's a bloody amazing recording yes. I can't wait wait to hear Unnatural Act too but I will wait til the vinyl is in my hands coz I don't wan't to spoil the occassion by listening to it on the bandcamp. Thanks for pointing the NGL bandcamp out though Andrew, I didn't know it existed.
  • andrew wrote on 20 Dec '12, 08:54 report
    One half of the core, the other half is alive and kicking in this very town. It's a bloody amazing recording yes. I can't wait wait to hear Unnatural Act too but I will wait til the vinyl is in my hands coz I don't wan't to spoil the occassion by listening to it on the bandcamp. Thanks for pointing the NGL bandcamp out though Andrew, I didn't know it existed.iyurheup]

in-deed and I hope to see that fine gentleman again very soon!

I believe this is the only way to hear this show for now, who knows what the future shall bring.
  • andrew wrote on 20 Dec '12, 08:55 report
    Looks like An Unnatural Act just touched down in the states and should be 'ere in a few weeks too.3ktundbn]

are you getting it old cock?
  • ben mason wrote on 20 Dec '12, 09:34 report
    You bet!
  • andrew wrote on 20 Dec '12, 22:15 report
    we should be DJing this shit.
SHARE ON
FACEBOOK
SHARE ON
TWITTER
Use comma to separate email addresses
Or open in